- Apparently a plane crashed in New York Harbour. I mean, I know it’s evocative of September 11th, but c’mon. It wasn’t even that slow a news day! Glad everyone’s safe, but really, it’s not that big a deal. And why is no one lamenting the lives of the geese that the plain thoughtlessly ran into? Heartless anthropocentrists. Also, who’s reminded of Sean Connery in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?
- Israel bombed UN headquarters in Gaza. I’m sure that’s going to make their citizens safer. They also killed the Minister of the Interior of the Hamas government today. I suppose that’s good, because at least it provides lower-level Hamas members with more room for career advancement than many American workers have.
- It’s marginally perplexing to me that Natalie Dylan‘s breasts look enormous in one picture, and teensy in another. Also, I think it’s a double-testament to our country’s ridiculous and sickening attitude toward sex, that A) having sex with a virgin is so appealing that people offer millions of dollars for her, and B) someone so (purportedly) sexually inexperienced is interested in selling her body in such a way. I mean, she’s the same age as me, and it’s clearly lucrative for her, but seriously; it just smells rather self-exploitative to me.
- Eric Holder believes that “waterboarding is torture“. Um…duh? The fact that this is so obvious reminds me how disgusting our country is for letting people get away with crimes against humanity.
- Does Sarah Palin remind anyone else of Cruella de Vil?
That is all.